Saturday, November 3, 2007

Halle's Sip & See

We had a great party for Leslie and Halle down at Leslie's house in Austin! Halle is 7 weeks old here - she seemed to have a great time, although she missed out on the cupcake bar. :)
























The guest of honor, complete with ballet shoe booties!




















Knox Riemondi enjoys lunch.















Mom and Molly (Leslie's sister-in-law)




















The guests of honor!





















Leslie and friend Angela pose as Ellie blesses her cupcake!















This is Jack, Leslie's nephew, who is 9 months old. He's such a doll!!
















Our cupcake bar, complete with chocolate, vanilla, and red velvet cupcakes, frosting in every color, and tons of toppings! It was so fun!!!














Daniel had fun getting his cupcake JUST right.
















Anna and Daniel enjoying their creations!
















After the party, the kids enjoyed the warm weather by playing outside on the trampoline. This is their "train"!

2 comments:

js said...

Looks fun! You're sister is so pretty and what a cute baby! How did she like you're gift? See you tomorrow nt.

JT said...

Oh my, I had so much fun reading your blog! I love it! I am so happy for the arrival of sweet Halle! I love the name. Thanks for sharing your fun family! I sure do miss your face! I'll call you sometime this week to catch up!