Saturday, April 11, 2009

We are still alive!

Sorry for the lack of blogging! My main lame excuse is that I changed computers. But I've also tried to cut back my time on the computer.

Instead of catch you up on EVERYthing, thought I'd take a small bite and show you a project we worked on today.

For Easter, we opted out of colored eggs (not for religious reasons - we just didn't get around to it and nobody seemed to care). We made a play-do tomb scene to help tell the Easter story. Of course, I am including cute pics of the kids in the process:

Daniel & Anna helped get the dough made
















Making the mountain around the tomb















Making people - Jesus, soldiers, Mary, angels




















The dough had to cook for several hours. Later, after Grammie and Papa Ray came, Ellie joined us for some painting and decorating.
















Anna and Ellie enjoyed acting out the story
















He's ALIVE!



No comments: