Friday, August 15, 2008

we've been busy

It's been awhile since the last post - evidence of our crazy life. Since our Kindergarten Camp, we've been to Sea World San Antonio with Aunt Leslie and the cousins, Dave performed his first wedding, Anna got sick (again), I had a fun girls night out, and lots of other little stuff. Pictures to come soon!!

Currently, the kids are having a blast with Mimi and Paw Paw at their home in Parker while I spend a little time working at Hockaday in Dallas (one of my favorite summer traditions). On Wednesday, the kids got to stay at Hockaday in the Child Development Center (which the kids call "Hockaday Kids"). They had a blast and all of the teachers commented on how well Daniel cared for his little sister during the day. I was such a proud momma!! My good friend JT (who took my place at Hockaday) let me crash at her house and I've had a blast working with her and hanging out with her and her sweet daughter Hannah, who is 2. JT is expecting her second little girl in October - so fun!! We're headed back to Austin tonight to see how Dave has enjoyed some peace and quiet. :) Grammie is coming to visit this weekend, so it sounds like we're in for more fun!!

Daniel starts school in less than a week, so we will be gearing up for that! We're planning a family celebration Wednesday night for this rite of passage - REAL SCHOOL. Unbelievable but so exciting!! I wonder if either of us will shed some tears on Thursday as he goes to his class. Hmmm, my money is on the mommy, not the boy!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

My money is on the mommy, too. :) Sounds like you've been having the time of your life!! :)

js said...

Wow, summer where did summer go? Didn't you just move, where has the time gone? Can't wait for Friday! Love that we have this tradition.

holly said...

hey suzanne!!! i loved catching up with ya'll on your blog! fyi: our blog address changed because i am taking our last name off of the blog, it is now davidandhollyplus3.blogspot.com also, is there any way you can take my last name off of your links list? thank you sooo much! hope all is well with you and yours today!!!

Pangle Paradise said...

hey girlie...

I feel like we just simply missed each other on the way in & out of summer! How was your move & hows the new place... can you believe it - our wedding has come and gone... and I am simply in recovery mode at this very moment...

Miss you lots!
Love you...
Mrs. "Pangle"