Friday, September 19, 2008

and a matching pair

What's the saying? When it rains, it pours. I spent most of last weekend sick in bed with strep throat. At some point I stumbled out of bed to try to get some clean sheets from the dryer. Hmmm, still wet. I started it again and went back to bed (I think, it's a fuzzy memory). Checked back later, still wet. Rats. Started it again, let it run for a few minutes, and yep, not hot. Bummer. Dave & I come up with a plan - it's a very busy week for him. Calls to Home Depot were not fruitful. Finally, Dave makes it to Lowe's and comes home with this beauty:


Prior to this new addition, I had new white washer and an old bisque one. I'm so glad to match again. ;)

2 comments:

Jen said...

I've got the same one & it works great! -jen :)

Anonymous said...

Having a white washer and off-white dryer would make me crazy too... typical for us accountants. :-)