Saturday, September 27, 2008

something else I do

Over the past 6 years, I have helped my dear friend Sarah and her mom Judy support the AGAND children's home that Judy started 30 years ago in Guatemala. I only help with the books and online stuff, but I enjoy getting to hear the stories and know what is going on. The two women who run the home are amazing! Recent international adoption law changes are threatening the future of this home, which places children (many with special needs) with loving, adoptive families in the US. I've recently updated our website and just wanted to share. They would appreciate your prayers as they face big decisions. http://www.agand.org/

2 comments:

js said...

Sign me up- I'll take two! I wish. I'll check out the webstie.

Sarah said...

Suzanne...you're such a sand-bagger. You do more for AGAND than you give yourself credit for. You are amazing and you do everything with a great heart and a thoughtful eye. AGAND wouldn't be AGAND without you. Seriously.