Monday, June 9, 2008

mash-bu-huh?!

I must say, I am impressed at the creative vocabulary (in a good way) of my 3 year old daughter! She frequently comes up with her own words and/or phrase and usually links a game to it (wee-whoa is a game where you bop yourself on the head, say "wee-whoa" and laugh like crazy).

Here's her newest phrase, which comes with its own song. So, if you were wondering what you should say if you accidentally pass gas in front of someone, here it is:


In case you need the translation, she said "mash-ba-fee-duh-non-a-bo" :). Priceless!

2 comments:

js said...

That's great! She looks so much like your mom. Madi wants Anna to come over and paint tea cups w/ her and have a tea party.

motherglover said...

I like it! Nothing ever seems appropriate...maybe this will work. As usual, Miss Anna thoroughly entertains me.