Sunday, June 22, 2008

trip to fossil rim

Mom & Dad took the kids to Fossil Rim on Friday while Dave & I packed. They had a BLAST! If you've never been, you should make plans. It is an awesome experience and is just outside of Granbury in Glen Rose.


Daniel feeds a deer


Anna checks out the aoudad sheep


The kids loved the petting zoo


Anna did NOT like the ostrich, who was VERY hungry and came right up to the windows. I have to admit, I don't blame her! They are a bit scary!! Traffic jam

giraffes weren't very hungry, but at least made an appearance

4 comments:

js said...

Love that place!

Alli said...

Hi Suzanne! I saw your link on JT's blog & thought I would check out what's going on with your family. I can't believe it's been 2 years since we bought the house from you guys. A lot has gone on with us in that time, as I'm sure it has with you. Check out our blog to see what we've been up to.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Fossil Rim. Can't wait till KK is old enough to be ok with sitting in the car the whole time!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Fossil Rim. Can't wait till KK is old enough to be ok with sitting in the car the whole time!