Thursday, July 17, 2008

Betty Crocker and the Rock Band


























I put my best Stay-at-home-mom hat on today and decided to make some cute bug cakes to have as a treat after nap time. I have a fun mold with ladybugs, butterflies, dragonflies, and bees. I made up the cake mix and baked up some yummy bugs! It was a small miracle that all 4 kids were down for a nap at the same time!! I woke up the big kids at 5 for their yummy bug party. I brushed on a pink glaze and let them decorate with sprinkles. As you can see from the pictures, my big event was VERY short lived - I barely got a picture of the cakes before they were gone!!!

They quickly moved onto the next activity, which was rock band. Daniel took his role very seriously, while the girls were more concerned with changing imaginary batteries in their instruments. Halle & I enjoyed the show - maybe she's using the brush as a microphone?!

They've now moved on to playing Dora - with Halle as Swiper!! Never a dull moment...

1 comment:

js said...

You go Sally! Nice job on getting them all down- very impressed!