Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Daniel's photo shoot












I was going through the pictures from my camera over the past couple of weeks and found these! Daniel loves to grab the camera and have fun with it! ;) Here is a photo shoot of 2 of his favorite things - his sister and his cars (not necessarily in that order). As I clicked through the photos, I found a series of pictures like this one:











Anna was photographed holding each car in the line up! She is usually never this agreeable when Mommy is on the other side of the camera. Too cute!

A final closeup I couldn't resist:

1 comment:

motherglover said...

How cute! I love the fact that Daniel took a picture with each one, and Anna posed. Go figure! I did notice that Anna kept her tiara close by...even though she was doing "car stuff."